Ceramic portraits have been around for centuries. Having a ceramic portrait is an excellent option of displaying full-color photo on your loved one’s memorial. We have many size options available including oval, heart, round, rectangle, and square. Please take into consideration some requirements and suggestions while choosing the photograph.
When submitting a hard copy of your photograph:
- Studio quality portraits 5×7 or larger will result in a beautiful ceramic.
- Avoid submitting photos that are blurry, pixelated or have been reproduced on canvas or any other type of textured paper.
- If submitting a group photo to be used for an individual’s portrait, please ensure that the individual to be lasered is not obstructed by other individuals in the photo.
- Please don’t cut or alter the photograph. Let us do it digitally.
- If you would like a special crop, please photocopy the photograph and draw by hand your desired crop.
- Do not tape the face of a photograph unless you have special photo tape.
- If possible, keep a copy of the original and submit the copy for reproduction.
- Protect the photograph when mailing by using a photo mailer or cardboard backer.
- Avoid including sharp objects such as paper clips or staples that can damage the photograph.
- You can submit black/white and full color photographs.
When requesting a background removal, please indicate the background replacement you would like from the options below. If you would like a custom color, please send a sample of the desired color.